Exchange Services for Eurex Repo and Eurex Clearing. The secure, user-friendly solution for trading.
High availability, transparent costs, rapid time to market (TTM):
Effective strategies for operating IT infrastructures in the financial services sector – particularly in the areas of repo trading and clearing house access – are increasingly gaining importance in times of scarce resources, volatile budgets and growing competitive pressure.
To meet the requirements and speed up TTM, financial enterprises need innovative, customer-oriented operating and service concepts that are made to order and effectively utilize information technology in a sustainable way to create additional latitude while helping enterprises focus on their core areas of business.
The solution: Exchange Services for Eurex Repo and Eurex Clearing from oraïse – highly available, transparent, Web-based and cost-optimized. For rapid time to market in repo trading.
Our service concept for Eurex Repo and Eurex Clearing, which we developed in close collaboration with our partner Eurex Repo, allows enterprises to access all of the applications they need to trade on the Eurex Repo platform without incurring major implementation expenditure and without the need for installing local servers.
Advantages at a glance:
Advantages at a glance:
- Simple and quick access to the Eurex Repo trading system
- Integration with Xemac, Clearstream Banking‘s Collateral
- Easy access to both Eurex Clearing systems (CCP System @X-pert and Eurex Clearing @X-tract) including provisioning of CCP Reports via the Common Report Engine by the oraïse multi-member platform (Proximity)
- Rapid TTM, decreased total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Comprehensive integration in existing processes
- High availability and failsafe operation
- Single point of contact
- Operated by ITIL-certified (v2 and v3) service managers
- Variety of service models, updates and patches, documentation Analysis and maintenance, remote maintenance
- Qualified monitoring and reporting
- Reports supplied in various formats (e.g. XML, TXT, ...) or via database
- Eurex Clearing Reports supplied via Enhanced Risk Solution
Different access modes are available depending on customer requirements via the Internet using a Web browser or direct access using native clients. The Internet-based solution allows users to access the Eurex Repo and the Eurex Clearing GUIs quickly and easily without a local installation. Only display information is transmitted. In addition, it is also possible to connect users via dedicated lines, for example to access the Eurex Repo (proxy) interface directly via a native client or third-party application.
Our redundantly designed infrastructure helps customers benefit from increased availability and reliability. Our systems are permanently maintained and optimized within the scope of our quality assurance, allowing us to guarantee users consistently high performance levels.
This makes local maintenance work and installing new updates and releases on trader workstations a thing of the past; productivity increases and functionality is guaranteed at all times. Of course we also perform regular release updates for Eurex clearing systems for our customers. Our qualified service technicians implement and secure all of your operations. We can also provide hosting services to our customers on a case-by-case basis.